So, there I was looking for a birthday present for somebody and I came across the Debenhams beauty sale and well… Let’s just say the only birthday present I bought was for me, from me.
Prior to this little browse, I’d never even heard of the Urban Decay Shattered Face Case. I was blissfully unaware that Urban Decay made palettes that involved eye-shadows, blushers, eye-liner AND a lip product. Of…
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
wishlist uni-form by emily-parker-1 featuring a black top
Dorothy Perkins striped tee
Dorothy Perkins distressed jeans
ASOS pinstripe trousers
Plus size skort
Isabel Marant long charm necklace
£64 – lagarconne.com
asos.com Recently I’ve been thinking ahead to the autumn. I can’t…
I think I was channelling my inner Paris Hilton when I went out to take these pictures as I decided to include my puppy, Pip in the photos. Obviously the combination of the Vogue T-shirt and tiny dog brought out my inner fab-bitch, but I felt really confident in this outfit. Even Pip was loving the camera attention.
This is one of my favourite novelty tees from eBay, I saw Khila from miss budget…